Mega Mega Projects is a multi-label designer jewelry and accessories showroom based in New York City with a new satellite office in Los Angeles. We provide PR, Sales and Consulting to fashion brands. The day to day is very hands on and your enthusiasm will pay off with amazing experiences while working alongside the growing team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented interns to start immediately in both Los Angeles and New York.
Sales interns will work alongside the wholesale team to assist with some of the following tasks:
- Preparation for market week and trade shows.
- Assisting in buyers meetings (this may include store visits, taking notes, merchandising, and assisting with writing orders).
- Completing store purchase orders.
- Fulfilling store sample and image requests.
- Assisting with and attending trade shows.
- Assisting with West Coast press pulls when necessary.
- Research on new leads and database maintenance.
If you are interested in applying for an internship with Mega Mega Projects please send your resume, availability, and a brief cover letter with the subject “Sales Intern- Los Angeles” or “Sales Intern- New York” to: Chelsea@megamegaprojects.com.