Michele Marie PR represents brands such as True Religion, Junk Food Clothing, Chan Luu, Daniel Patrick, Lili Claspe, ban.do, and many more. We are looking for smart interns for the winter/spring semester that are interested in a career in fashion/beauty PR. They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that could work 9:30am-5:00pm on 2 or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship.
Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. The founders are energetic, fresh, and accessible with bi-coastal experience in a wide array of product lines. The clients include young design talent, established premium designers, and innovators in the world of fashion, beauty, and accessories. For more information about MMPR please visit www.michelemariepr.com
- Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised; organizing the denim rack; organize / display ban.do nicely, clean the JVE cases ect.
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project
o Look up the brand and provide contact information
- Sample trafficking – loans and returns
- Creating media lists
- Creating pitches for clients
- Researching upcoming events
- Scanning and monitoring press credits
- Shipping Samples
- Generally assisting Account Executives and Jr Account Executives
- Helping pack and deliver editor gifts
- Maintaining organization of fashion closet
- Helping with planning and working of any events
Please send resume, cover letter and availability to Brittni at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Spring 2017 PR Internship.”