Paid Internship: Sales
Nicole Miller is a fashion designer with a modern, ageless aesthetic. Her signature is feminine, sexy and refined. She is known for elements of whimsy and surprise, and is the preeminent New York-based designer among global fashion’s print and color elite. Her work is often shown on the covers and in the pages of leading fashion and lifestyle magazines world wide. During the Sales internship, you will support the Sales staff on a daily basis while interacting with any of the following departments: Production, PR, Marketing. During internship, you will be able to experience our runway show held in February, and our biggest trade show of the year Coterie.
Flexible time frame and scheduling for January through March.
Your responsibilities will include:
- assist Sales Account Executives
- help maintain product and showroom daily organzition and sample trafficking
- help tailor line sheets for any given client
- assist with any photo shoots
- assist at trade shows
- preferred 1-2 years of fashion industry experience
- enrolled in college graduating May 2017 or post graduate
- college credit offered
- available to intern 3 days a week
- strong and outgoing interpersonal skills
- computer proficency skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, Photoshop)
- good organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- energetic with a positive “go-getter” attitude
- passionate about the fashion industry
Please send your resume and cover letter to Lauren Schuler at Lschuler@nicolemiller.com.