Onomie (on-uh-mee) is a modern and innovative brand created to simplify beauty by combining clinically-validated skincare formulas with advanced makeup technology to provide multi-benefit products to women who recognize that beauty should not be complicated. With a smart approach to beauty, we are seeking intelligent, self-motivated individuals to join our team to build an exceptional brand with unprecedented products. While we work at a fast pace, we believe in loving what you do and having a good time doing it.
We are looking for an optimistic and solutions-oriented Customer Experience Associate passionate about delivering best in class experience to our customers. In addition, the Customer Experience Associate will have the opportunity to be involved in exciting online and offline marketing initiatives. Join a team of highly ambitious achievers with indisputable pluck and shape the culture & spirit of a new brand in the heart of Manhattan.
Who you are:
- A proactive thinker with a drive for problem solving, willing to tackle any issue no matter how big or small
- Eagerness to learn and able to juggle many tasks
- An exceptional team player who is flexible and adaptable through evolving business needs
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written with a high level of creativity and attention to detail
- Autonomous and resourceful as they improve the customer experience tools and role
- Demonstrate a passion for our customer and our brand as well as a growing knowledge of social media platforms
What you will do:
- Be the face of Onomie to our customers online and offline in our showroom
- Build programs to bring the best experience to our customers
- Identify solutions to prevent the customer’s pain points and recognize trends
- Act as the voice of the customer and proactively share insights with operations, creative, and tech teams
- Create and execute ideas to surprise and delight customers
- Collaborate with the Marketing Associate to support online and offline initiatives
- Potential and interest to grow in leadership roles in and outside of customer experience
- Passionate about all things beauty
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bonus: Experience working at a beauty counter or as a makeup artist with knowledge around skin tones and makeup shade matching or recommendations
- Located in NYC or the Metro area
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include “Customer Experience Associate” in the subject line. Onomie is not accepting candidates via recruiters for this position.