The Company / Vision Statement
PHELAN is a designer label offering innovative knitwear by combining new technologies with old world craftsmanship. Drawing on a shared passion for pattern, rhythm, visual and performing arts, the collection echoes a life-affirming spirit and strives to inspire and connect a progressive-minded audience.
We currently have an opening for a Creative Content Coordinator. This is an opportunity to join a small team in growing an emerging brand by crafting and maintaining a consistent brand identity across all physical and digital platforms. The role is a combination of creative, technology and strategy. The ideal candidate is an aesthetically driven content creator, highly-skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite, dynamic, and capable of adapting and performing flawlessly under pressure in an ever-changing industry.
- Work closely with PHELAN Founder and Creative Director to build a brand voice and position.
- Oversee continuity of brand identity and maximize consumer experience across all of PHELAN’s physical and digital platforms (e.g., e-commerce, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat).
- Produce all branded materials, presentations and tools (e.g., brand book, email template, etc.).
- Craft campaigns and brainstorm innovative ideas to support brand initiatives through editorial storytelling, multi-disciplinary collaborations, partnerships with influencers and consumer engagement (e.g., gifting, seasonal activations, micro-influencer program).
- Work with team to create and execute a brand-driven digital content roadmap (incl. website, newsletter, blog, social media channels, etc.).
- Evaluate and react to marketing penetration and the impact of social media reputation and perceptions.
- Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media.
- Investigate social technologies and emerging platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing growth and innovation.
- Understand sales goals to align marketing and digital media activities and outputs accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a background in art or design.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), HTML & CSS, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Photography and video skills strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of web and digital marketing experience with demonstrated ability to manage brand presence across several platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess a positive, professional, collaborative and solution-minded attitude and be willing to step into unexpected roles as needed, with a pragmatic and goal-oriented approach.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and independent. Ability to manage multiple projects, and handle tight deadlines under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Maintain a clear vision, but can also dig into minutiae.
Please submit all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.