The Company / Vision Statement
PHELAN is a designer label offering innovative knitwear by combining new technologies with old world craftsmanship. Drawing on a shared passion for pattern, rhythm, visual and performing arts, the collection echoes a life-affirming spirit and strives to inspire and connect a progressive-minded audience.
We currently have an opening for a Direct Sales Manager who will work closely with the brand’s leadership to develop and execute innovative sales and marketing strategies with a focus on direct-to-consumer channels. This is an opportunity to join a small team in growing an emerging brand. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, engaging, highly organized, and capable of adapting and performing flawlessly under pressure in an ever-changing industry.
- Work closely with PHELAN Founder and Creative Director to build a brand voice and position.
- Drive growth objectives by meeting revenue expectations, key performance indicators and personal sales goals.
- Conduct ongoing product analysis, and use findings to inform seasonal merchandising plans.
- Assist in the creating, planning and execution of all branding, marketing, and communications strategies to enhance global brand equity and awareness, engage new and existing customers, and drive traffic and conversion across all potential points of purchase.
- Source opportunities with select retailers for private label projects and exclusive capsules, and cultivate relationships with buyers.
- Manage the planning and execution of seasonal activations, pop-up shops, trunk shows, and other special customer events in support of overall omni-channel sales strategy.
- Prepare, communicate and distribute regular sales reports.
- Maintain internal sales and inventory tools and databases.
- 5+ years experience in marketing, merchandising, or retail. Advanced contemporary or luxury fashion preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Possess a positive, professional, collaborative and solution-minded attitude and be willing to step into unexpected roles as needed, with a pragmatic and goal-oriented approach.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and independent. Ability to manage multiple projects, and handle tight deadlines under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Maintain a clear vision, but can also dig into minutiae.
- Some travel required.
Please submit inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.