Who We Are:
Pool Represents is an innovative agency that works with game-changing creatives and influencers in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle space. We represent multi-talented women whose strong identities and aesthetic sensibilities engage style-oriented audiences. We work with these talents to develop their unique voice and presence, build partnerships, and facilitate collaborations on content, events, and other creative projects. The agency also advises clients directly on compelling ways to tell their brand story, including developing digital content and partnership strategy.
Pool Represents was founded by photo industry veterans Walter Schupfer and Delphine Del Val, and its current roster includes: Garance Doré, Jenni Kayne, Athena Calderone, Ana Kras, Brianna Lance, Bernadette Marie, and Camilla Engstrom.
We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable Business Development and Brand Partnership Manager with proven success in managing fashion, beauty and lifestyle talents and creating meaningful relationships in the industry. The chosen candidate will also have some experience in brand consulting and creating innovative content with both brands and talents.
The ideal candidate will also feel comfortable liaising between the talents and clients, reaching out and pitching potential clients on new projects and working in a small office to help grow the business.
- Working with both the founders and independently to pitch clients on potential projects and to establish strategic and creative approaches for all projects
- Following up after meetings and calls to help generate new business and build our client base
- Helps set creative direction and provides hands-on guidance to Pool’s talents regarding upcoming projects
- Owns creative strategy and delivers innovative solutions that support the Pool Represents team
- Manage creative projects from start to finish – working with both the talent and client to ensure that the project is completed
- 5+ years at a creative representation agency
- Entrepreneurial in approach to generating business, maintain strong agency/client contacts at all levels and have excellent presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge and ability to adapt in an ever-changing digital media landscape and social media space
- Must possess a large database of creative agency, strategy and client decision- makers
- Must be an intuitive problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions quickly, yet thoughtfully
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.