PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles for its Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking a Snr. Account Manager and Account Manager for the firm’s fashion trade shows, design college and non-profit LGBT lifestyle clients in New York City.
These positions entails day-to-day client relations, collaborating with the PR Consulting Lifestyle team to execute client press strategies, secure ongoing media placements in top tier lifestyle, fashion, business and hospitality publications and develop strategic press worthy partnerships for fashion, trade and social networking clients.
The ideal candidates must possess a drive to achieve great things while being inspired and able to think on a large scale. Individual must have a positive attitude and great sense of humor. Experience in creating strategies with client facing abilities is a must. Individual must also have exceptional relationships within the world of press both print and digital as well as relevant influencers and brands.
Who we are looking for:
- Superior knowledge of trade, fashion, lifestyle, entertainment and consumer media landscape and strong event management experience
- Proven track record in garnering top tier coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums
- Solid understanding of fashion, hospitality trends, consumer products and the lifestyle market
- Exceptional relationships within the trade, lifestyle, fashion & hospitality press community
- Possess a meaningful understanding of luxury brands with a proven track record of thoughtful strategic placements in top tier print and online fashion, lifestyle and luxury media outlets
- Experience in supervising/mentoring junior staff
- Exhibit strong writing, communication, leadership and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate and possess a strong work ethic
- Must be a creative thinker
- Able to multitask various projects and clients successfully
Candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in New York and report directly to Associate Director while working closely with department head/Vice President. PR Consulting prefers at least 4 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits.
PRC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401k
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to http://fashionista.com/.preview/cn01fedc2860002796?auth=be1b2de9ab0a705b49cdd5060fe7255198ef2bb0&nonce=1483478923219