PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles for its Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking an Account Coordinator for the firm’s luxury lifestyle clients in New York City.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, dedicated, with excellent communication, writing and computer skills. He/she will need to be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and should demonstrate a flexible approach to the work required. Individuals should be self-starters and have great time-management skills.
- Monitor and circulate daily press coverage and digitally archive all press hits
- Assist in the creation of all press releases, media alerts and other press collateral
- Support in planning and executing seasonal events
- Prepare weekly and monthly press activity recaps
- Research and share analysis on top trends within the luxury/lifestyle industries as well as media space
- Execute various administrative tasks for department, including monitoring magazine subscriptions and hiring interns
- Oversee and manage the Luxury Lifestyle team’s interns on a day-to-day basis
- Provide accurate and detailed minutes for client conference calls
- Coordinate departmental travel, expenses, and invoicing in a timely and organized manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience, preferably within a fashion or lifestyle brand, PR agency, or fashion/lifestyle publication
- General knowledge of fashion & media landscape
- Enthusiastic and collaborative attitude
- Highly-organized, able to prioritize & manage multiple tasks at once
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other popular or emerging sites
- Microsoft Office experience and MAC proficiency are mandatory
The Candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle Division in New York and report to a Senior Manager and Associate Directors, while working closely with the Senior Vice President of the Lifestyle Division.
PRC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401k
To apply, please send your resume to LifestyleCareers@prconsulting.net.