Luxury retail real estate firm Robin Zendell, LLC is seeking a passionate intern to work in its Upper East Side office. The firm represents both international tenants and landlords, and its clients include LVMH, Kering, A.P.C., and the CFDA. Interns will gain exposure to the world of New York commercial real estate and a better understanding of the role of brick and mortar locations within the luxury retail market. The internship is unpaid, but school credit can be offered. Must be available 2 days per week and located in the New York City area.
This internship is a great way to:
• Learn about the commercial brokerage industry in the United States, while gaining a unique understanding of the idiosyncrasies of the New York city markets
• Keep your pulse on the latest updates in the retail market and the fashion and luxury industries
• Enthusiastic personality with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
• Strong interest in fashion, art, beauty, and/or real estate
• Detail-oriented, organized, and professional
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (for Mac) and ideally Pages
• Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills
Duties will include:
• Canvassing street retail and making maps
• Putting together tour books and flyers
• Conducting online research of fashion brands
• Composing correspondence
• Other project based duties as assigned
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com, subject line: “Internship"