Luxury women’s footwear company, Sarah Flint, seeks intern to assist in day-to-day social media duties. Candidate must be interested in fashion and entrepreneurship, have their pulse on the newest trends, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with day to day operations
- Create engaging and unique online content
- Monitor growth and analytics
- Maintain and organize the sample closet, managing sample log
- Work with team to brainstorm and execute creative ideas for marketing and social media.
- Liaison with our PR team to handle press and marketing opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Social media experience
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred but not required
- Detail oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Independent self starter, curious, and motivated
- Fashion experience preferred
- Available a minimum of 4 days a week
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant work examples to Jonathan Burdin at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the internship in the subject line.