SCOSHA is a New York-based jewelry collection mixing precious and semi-precious materials in unexpected, colorful ways. Drawing its inspiration from the travels of its founder, SCOSHA offers jewelry meant to be worn with love for a lifetime by men, women and children.
Website & Marketing Coordinator
- Coordinate between Web Developer and Art Director to meet project deadlines
- Make sure website content is up to date at all times.
- Writing copy for product description and product details.
- Make sure collections are photographed on time
- Making sure all product photos are photoshopped, edited, sized and uploaded. including, but not limited to, product shots, lookbook images, store banners, homepage sliders, flash sales, coupons, pop-ups...
- Passing website orders to production every morning with sales report
- Liaising with customer to ensure excellent client experience.
- Monthly content meetings to discuss plans and goals for the following month
- Stick to strict marketing schedule, managing newsletter and journal, compiling an archive of images, posts, interviews to use across all media platforms
- Capturing website analytics for monthly reporting.
- Sending out lookbooks and product to press
- Managing jewelry pulls for stylists and press and notifying press.
- 2 years experience
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new trends and technologies
- Working quickly and efficiently and stay on deadline.
- Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks. Newsletter platform Mailchimp. Shopify. Google Analytics.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.