SHADES OF GREY, a fashion event and photo production company, seeks a production intern to be based out of its office in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York.
The position will assist the Production Manager and President starting January 2017 and extending through May 2017, with the possibility to extend.
The internship requires 3 days a week from 10:30am – 5:30pm with some degree of flexibility. Additional time is suggested and encouraged leading up to and through company events such as fashion week.
The ideal candidate should have relevant work experience and/or internships within the fashion industry focusing on event planning, event production, photo shoot production and/or creative agency operations. This is an operational role supporting an agency that brings high-impact fashion imagery and experiences to life, and is a great opportunity for a passionate, interested intern to learn.
Key functions will include:
- Support team throughout all daily activities, client reporting and events
- Assist with venue scouting research and documentation
- Assist with vendor research and documentation
- Assist with preparation for on-site events
- Assist with filing and organizing office documents and assets
- Direct interest in event production, specializing in fashion shows and photo shoots
- Broad interests in design, architecture, interiors, art, music, fashion, culture
- Excellent written and verbal business-level communication skills
- Proficient in Mac OS and Microsoft Office suite
All internships are for school credit only. Interns will be provided with a weekly stipend of $50.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Internship”.
For more information about the company, please visit www.shadesofgrey.co and discover the agency’s work on Instagram at @shadesofgreyco.