We are seeking a Casting Assistant to join the Casting team at Socialyte. Work with our Director of Sales & Castings to discover new influencer talents for our fashion, beauty and luxury lifestyle clients. Successful candidates should have 1+ year of PR, marketing or digital agency experience and/or be familiar with social media stars on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Must be detail orientated and have meticulous attention to detail and editorial eye. Unlike other agencies, our focus is on quality of content and compelling storytelling so someone who can distinguish a Socialyte-worthy talent versus an unmarketable one is key.
- Identify potential new talents for casting opportunities.
- Outreach and invitations to new talents to join Socialyte.
- Community management for Connect.Socialyte.co, our private influencer social network.
- Update Media Cards of new and existing talents including press, top editorials and brand collabs.
- Prepare suggested monthly talent presentations featuring newly signed and featured talents.
- Outreach and updating our sales team on talent agency partners and opportunities.
- Keep informed of industry trends, talents to watch.
- Research new talents and outreach for pricing.
Preference for those with 1+ years experience in advertising, pr, marketing or social media agency.
This is a freelance to entry level position in the New York City offices.
35 Hrs Weekly: $15 per hour + performance bonus
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and a list of five instagram/youtube accounts worth noting in the fashion, beauty or luxury lifestyle category.
Local candidates only please.
About Socialyte: Socialyte is the world’s largest influencer casting agency providing influencer and content marketing strategy and management to over 100 clients in the fashion, beauty and luxury lifestyle category.