We are seeking a Talent Manager to join the Talent Management team at Socialyte. Work with the Vice President to secure effective influencer campaigns with measurable results for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Successful candidates must have 2+ years of agency experience and be familiar with bloggers, social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc), building out digital marketing programs and Google Drive.
- Handle consistent communication with talent and provide career direction.
- Create campaign concepts for all incoming offers for the Socialyte roster of talent based on budget and talent strengths.
- Negotiate and set appropriate budgets.
- Develop relationships with individuals and brands.
- Pitch outgoing opportunities to brands based on talent needs.
- Keep informed of industry trends, events and deals.
- Consistently explore opportunities to develop existing clients and participate in new program pitches and presentations.
- Provide insight and research new talent.
- Manage personal roster of talent.
- Organize reasonable timelines.
- Confirm all requirements and logistics of campaigns.
- Manage talent’s calendar.
- Manage the client’s expectations.
Please email your resume to Misty Gant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have 2+ years experience.
This is a year-round, full-time, non-entry level position in the New York City offices.
Local candidates only please.
Socialyte is an influencer casting agency servicing hundreds of fashion, beauty, luxury lifestyle and media clients through a global network of trusted storytellers.
Through our talent management division we help young talents develop their careers and help better monetize globally recognized digital stars and celebrities.
Our team is made up of 60+ full time talent managers, sales agents, casting directors, creative directors, editors and marketing staff trained to help guide the careers of the web’s most influential.
We represent influencers in 12 global markets connecting to brands in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, and across Asia-Pacific with sales and marketing teams in Mexico, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia and￼ Korea.