Stylight is looking for an Intern in Business Development to join our small team in our new office in Philadelphia and successfully build up and maintain business contacts throughout the American and Mexican market. If you have a passion for sales, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- You are one of the contacts for the business co-operations for stylight.com.
- You find adequate partner shops and help with negotiations of contracts.
- You are part of the successful growth and expansion of Stylight in the US and Mexico by building sustainable business partnerships and reaching out to a vast variety of stores via phone, email and personal meetings.
- Your are in charge of the performance optimization: monitor all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English - ideally you also speak Spanish fluently.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- Ideally, you have initial work experience in E-Commerce, Sales, Retail & Account Management.
- You bring strong communication skills and you enjoy interacting with different people.
- You are highly motivated to build a business and maximize sales KPIs.
- We are the team that builds Stylight´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for Stylight´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level in numerous countries.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked our current interns, here are their top responses:
- A very open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
- Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Want to know more? Check out: jobs.stylight.com/about-stylight/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. Your contact: Annabel Kutter