NYC based stylist, Gus Romero, is looking for highly motivated, dedicated and organized individuals for winter and spring internships as well as assistants (you must have a minimum 2 yr experience) at a fashion stylist's office. Ability to multi task , good manners , good writing skills and willingness to learn are requirements for the position.
• Must know some photoshop, word , excel and must be comfortable with social media (Facebook, Instagram , Twitter).
• Must be able to commit to 2 full days a week, flexibility in schedule a plus.
• Must be local or familiar within NYC and surrounding boroughs
The intern candidates may get hired as an assistant after the internship.
Job tasks involve:
• Liaison with PR and showroom contacts
• Completing daily administrative tasks and projects
• Making appointments at showrooms
• Arranging fittings
• Sourcing materials, fabrics etc
• Organizing samples, closet and prop kits
• Shopping and doing returns for advertising and editorial shoots
• Photographing garments at showrooms / rental closets / stores
• Creating visual presentations for clients
• Image research
To apply, please send your resume and cv to email@example.com.