Swords-Smith is seeking responsible, creative, and thoughtful people who are pursuing a career in fashion. We have positions available for full-time and/or part-time client services associates. As the relationship managers between clients and Swords-Smith, associates are critically important to our retail success. Our associates are passionate and knowledgeable about fashion and have a confident, yet inclusive and intimate selling technique.
Qualified applicants have:
- boutique and/or luxury experience
- the ability to consistently deliver excellent, personalized customer service
- the ability to build and grow relationships with our amazing clients
- proven track record meeting sales goals
- extensive fashion knowledge and awareness of independent designers
- an eye for details and presentation, including creative merchandising and visual display
- the ability to check-in, quality control and manage inventory
- basic knowledge of POS system
Swords-Smith is a growing independent business with a tight-knit team and a start-up mentality. We are innovative and reactive, utilizing creative problem solving to achieve ambitious goals and objectives.
The customer experience is the most important part of our business and our drive to exceed client expectations guides everything that we do. Our client-services team delivers a high level of personalized customer service in-store and online. Meticulous attention to detail, creative merchandising and personalization are necessary skills.
We are a small team with big ideas looking for motivated and talented individuals who are genuinely excited about independent fashion.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.