The Bailey Group is seeking a part-time, LA-based marketing and ecommerce intern to support its growing portfolio of fashion brands, including Bailey44 and Ali & Jay. This role is a great opportunity to gain hands-on industry experience and learn the ins and outs of operating an ecommerce site. The ideal candidate has a passion for fashion, interest in ecommerce, eagerness to learn and positive attitude. This internship is unpaid, but college credit is available.
- Help marketing team with day-to-day tasks such as PR pulls, sample management, influencer seeding and social media monitoring
- Assist with event preparation as needed
- Facilitate a positive consumer experience by supporting ecommerce team with customer inquiries, product returns, inventory monitoring and other tasks
- Assist art team with creative requests
- Marketing or ecommerce job/internship experience
- Knowledge and passion for fashion
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Collaborative spirit and desire to be part of a tight-knit team
- Passionate about building purposeful brands you love and believe in
- Basic understanding of Photoshop (bonus)
- Familiarity with Magento (bonus)
- Must be a current student and available 2-3 days a week
To apply please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.