TWNZ Showroom is seeking a Junior Sales Representative to help assist with East Coast Sales! The Junior Sales Rep will be responsible for helping to grow the existing account base through cold calling, email outreach and roadwork. The Junior Sales Rep will work very closely with the Senior Account Managers to help with customer retention and expansion. The candidate will also be responsible for updating and maintaining account lists and customer files. Candidate will participate in and travel to multiple tradeshows and markets throughout the year.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Interest in pursuing a career in Sales and a passion for Contemporary Fashion
- Must be outgoing and have excellent people skills
- A self-starter and able to excel in a results-oriented position
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills in order to grow new and existing account base
- Proficiency in: Excel, Microsoft Office, Showroom Exchange
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Road travel required; must have valid driver’s license
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.