About the brand:
With an innovative approach to luxury, Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Bold colors, unexpected trims and high-quality materials are the signature elements that define the collection every season.
In 1998, after a bad haircut, Eugenia Kim created a feathered cloche to wear as a disguise. Boutiques in her downtown New York City neighborhood immediately took notice of the inventive design, and soon after, Barneys New York placed their first order. As a result, the Eugenia Kim brand was
Launched as a millinery collection, the brand has since expanded its offering into other categories of soft accessories, including a diffusion line, Genie by Eugenia Kim. In 2004, Eugenia introduced her highly coveted footwear collection, which was later re-launched in 2014.
Headquartered and handmade in her New York City studio, Eugenia Kim is sold in luxury retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols and TsUM, in addition to over 300 specialty boutiques worldwide. The brand is also regularly featured in top fashion publications and has developed a cult celebrity following.
Eugenia has been awarded the honor of 'Accessories Designer of the Year' by the CFDA.
Eugenia Kim, Inc. is hiring a full-time Personal & Administrative Assistant to support the owner and operations team. The role will be divided between personal assistant work and corporate work.
- Make complex domestic & international travel arrangements and itineraries f/ CEO and staff
- Maintain filing system and order office supplies
- Serve as liaison to building management & IT team
- Process vendor invoices, collect all credit card receipts, email invoices to customers, light collections, bank deposits
- Post job ads, schedule interviews and purchase gifts f/ staff
- Support CEO/Owner with all personal tasks
- Support Controller & HR Manager w/ various tasks
- Work independently on special projects as assigned
- Experience booking domestic & international executive travel is a must
- Experience supporting a C-Level executive with myriad personal tasks
- Strong sense of urgency & follow-up skills
- Minimum 2-5 years administrative support experience in a fast paced environment (preferably a creative environment)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with ability to set priorities
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous decisions in a timely manner
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity and resourcefulness in problem solving
- Strong Word & Excel kills are required
The company offers 50% paid health insurance, matching 401K, PTO, Comp Days, TransitChek, Employee discounts & Employee Product Allowances
Please submit resume in PDF format only with "PA/AA ROLE" written in the subject line to email@example.com.