Debuting the latest creations by emerging and established designers from around the world, The Globe Showroom is a hub for innovative fashion.
You: A driven Sales Executive committed to meeting and exceeding set sales goals.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- A minimum of 3+ years selling experience in the upper tier contemporary/designer industry.
- A working knowledge of the high end/designer market is a must as you will be working with top contemporary designers such as Smythe, TRYB212, Rebecca Vallance, Plein Sud Jenius, Nour Hammour, and One Grey Day whose current stock lists include Neiman Marcus, Barneys and Saks in addition to all A boutiques both here in the US as well as internationally.
- Must be a self-sufficient and results-oriented team player with a focus and determination in building and maintaining strong relationships with higher end contemporary/designer boutiques.
- Must be proficient in Excel in addition to Showroom Exchange or Seladex, have strong organization and multi-tasking skills crucial in growing new and existing account base as well as penetrating new markets.
- Road travel required. Drivers license required.
You: Efficient, detail oriented Showroom Assistant
The right candidate will be passionate about fashion, articulate, energetic, organized and outgoing and be committed to building a career in the wholesale fashion industry!
Duties will include:
- Check in and steam new Sample Collections
- Tracking all sample collections and process sample returns to vendors
- Keep Showroom organized and keep Collections show ready
- Assist the Showroom Manager and sales team when needed
- Handle customer service and interface with customers for reorders, requests, etc.
- Assist Showroom manager with booking travel for seasonal trade shows for the sales team
- Provide sales support at trade shows and be open to some travel
- Maintain organized and efficient records and up to date appointment schedule during selling seasons
- Be great on the phone and able to assisting team with market appointment calling and email outreach
- Assist sales team with packing and unpacking from road appointments
- Prep for shows, as well as for road and showroom appointments
- Assist with special projects, which could include updating social media platforms, mailers, etc.
- Process, organize, submit, and enter all orders for the showroom
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Room for growth
PLEASE SEND RESUME ALONG WITH A COVER LETTER AND REFERENCES TO Jeffrey@theglobeshowroom.com.