Houghton is a NYC based designer price point women’s ready to wear and alternative bridal apparel company.
Job Description and Position Requirements:
- Ability to source material and negotiate costs with vendors
- In depth knowledge of materials and costing
- Oversee the production process, communicate with suppliers about the quality, price, delivery times and ethical standards of the items.Plan, monitor and alter production schedules and deal with production faults and issues.
- Work with in-house design, sales, buying and quality control teams.
- Possess advanced understanding of fabrication and fabric production process
- Maintaining Fit Schedules
- Oversee sample room and set work schedule for sewers, cutters, pattern maker
- Work with design team closely on sample development
- Develop Production TNA in line with Design and sales
- Work with Sales and Design on Custom Orders
- Manage Work room schedule
- Assist in Costing of collection and Production of collection
- Comprehension of and constant utility and update of Zedonk, including ensuring accuracy and how this affects production
- Provide Management with weekly production and shipping updates
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Production Supervisor.