- Aid in the management of social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest including the sourcing of content across all channel, and help to develop, implement, and evaluate social media strategy.
- Optimize user engagement, grow follower base, and attract new leads
- Analyze social media data and generate reports as well as use google analytics to evaluate website performance and analyze web traffic
- Keep abreast of new social media trends/developments.
- Assist in PR sample trafficking between magazines and stylists
- Assist in sales outreach including general upkeep of sales contact database and management.
- Some administrative duties and occasional errands
- At least 1-2 years of social media experience and an overall love of social media.
- Proficient in Word and Excel- Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Interest in fashion/lifestyle, entertainment, and current events a must.
- Innovative, strategic, and analytical thinker.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills.
- Team player who works well both collaboratively and autonomously
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Keen eye for detail and aesthetic; graphic design and photography skills a plus, but not required
- Excellent social skills and ease in interacting with people in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to navigate around NYC easily
The position is unpaid . NY residents only please. The candidate should be available 3 days per week 20 hours/week for a minimum of 3 months. This role could potentially lead to a part/full time paid position for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com