SHHHOWERCAP is a modern reinvention of the shower cap made of a premium nanotech fabric in a chic turban silhouette. This shower cap is not the same one that your Aunt Dorothy used. Or your grandma. This is the one that was made for you.
We are seeking an intern to work on PR and marketing projects as part of our spring internship (February-May). Our brand is laser-focused on changing perception and disrupting the beauty industry with ground-breaking inventions. Just this year, we've been featured in Vogue, Glamour, Fast Company, Essence, Refinery29, StyleCaster, The Cut/New York Magazine, The New York Times, and more. We are constantly launching new marketing initiatives to spread the word about our game-changing product and we are looking to add an intern to the team that wants to learn and grow in an exciting, startup environment. You will be working directly with the leadership team, including the founder of the company, to bring campaign ideas to reality.
About you -- You are a self-starter, eager to learn, humble, and passionate about fashion and beauty. You are extremely organized and already have experience with communications/PR, marketing, social media, and customer service. You are a creative thinker and a great writer, and you present yourself in a professional manner.
- Assisting with social media content and email newsletters
- Engaging with fans and customers on social media
- Maintaining a robust influencer database
- Working with social media influencers and campaign development
- Updating press lists and fielding inbound inquiries
- Organizing giftings/mailings
- Assisting with photoshoots and event
- College student or recent grad majoring in communications or marketing preferred
- Located in NYC
- Available to work minimum 3 days a week
- Passion for design, fashion/beauty, the internet, and social media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re eager to learn, have a positive attitude, and are receptive to feedback
How to apply:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your resume, availability, and a short paragraph on why you think you’re the right person for the job
We can't wait to hear from you!