The Store Manager represents the face of the brand in the community, ensures that the highest standards of service excellence are followed, and that all business objectives are exceeded.
- Creates a proactive selling culture that focuses on building long-term relationships through the conversion of walk-in customers into repeat clients.
- Fosters an environment where service excellence values are a top priority through training, one-on-one coaching, modeling appropriate selling behaviors and personal involvement with top clients.
- Awareness and involvement with top clients .
- Ensures consistent presentation standards are met through partnership, planning and execution
- Proactively assess and report business opportunities to merchants .
- Execution of initiatives, promotional strategies and programs assuring that they support Shinola's sales, branding and business objectives.
- Drives local initiatives to build brand awareness, drive business and engage teams .
- Leverage tools and resources to exceed business objectives including but not limited to Annual Performance Goals.
- Invests in team and self to ensure a true passion and respect for the brand is constant.
- Ensures store environments are consistently compelling and shopping experiences are inspirational through brand representations.
- Is an ambassador of the Brand.
- Fosters an inspiring environment for engagement and learning that empowers people to realize their full potential and others to emerge as leaders.
- Embraces diversity and inclusiveness through our people, customer and brand .
- Acquire, retain and develop the best in class talent. Continuously networks and recruits to build talent.
- Creates effective succession plans and conducts career pathing conversations with high potential employees to build internal bench strength.
- Assess strengths and opportunities of the team (Management, Sales, Support).
- Build appropriate development plans and hold the team accountable for achieving goals (business and individual) by providing immediate ongoing feedback.
- Build appropriate performance improvement plans if significant opportunities exist.
- Provide immediate "in the moment• feedback to all employees, through active floor presence and engagement with the customers and team members.
- A minimum of 4 years of recent experience working as a store manager, preferably with a specialty retailer.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proven track record in achieving store sales goals and in leading a sales team.
- Retail experience in a clientele environment highly preferred.
Note: Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance and not applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3gcjd2584p