Established in fall 2016, Social Studies LA is a forward thinking social media agency with an expertise in building innovative, interactive and important content for brands. Originally from Toronto, founder Taylor Bronstine moved to Los Angeles and made a career out of her passion for social media. SSLA utilizes various social platforms to curate a personal voice that rings true to each companies vision and vibe.
What you'll do:
As an intern you will be assisting the founder of the company on the day-to-day tasks. Everything from community management to coordinating influencer events and photo shoots. Gain experience in this new-age industry and create relationships with influencers, photographers, brand owners and more! Brands we are currently working with include: The NOW Massage, The Streicher Sisters, MATCHCo and Vibe Sportswear
- Community Management of different social platforms
- Coordination of content photoshoots
- Assistance in scheduling
- Coordination of influencer and brand events
- Conceptualizing and pitching social media stories and aiding in engagement initiatives
- Research new brands and participate in outreach
- Administrative duties such as organizing, emailing, data entry
Who We Are Looking For:
- High energy and interest in the beauty, wellness and fashion industry
- Able to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with bloggers, celebrities, photographers etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized, independent, and a creative problem solver
- Experience managing any social media platforms
- Availability of 2 to 4 days a week
Great, but not necessary:
- Photography skills
- Powerpoint, photoshop and/or illustrator experience
- Social media following
This internship is unpaid, school credit only.
Please email all resume and cover letters to Taylor@SocialStudiesLA.com.