Account Coordinator - Fashion & Lifestyle
The Communications Store (TCS) is a strategic brand development and communications partner, specializing in the luxury goods and premium brands sector. Staff work across integrated teams on a client portfolio which includes some of the world’s most iconic brands alongside emerging talent and niche brands.
At TCS we are a dynamic and diverse group of individuals with a shared goal of excellence through innovation, hard work, creativity and fun. Our teams are committed to becoming the very best they can be and we are always looking for candidates who want to grow their abilities alongside some of the greatest talents in the industry. Whatever your expertise, we can offer you an environment that is rich with challenges and opportunities to shine.
Ethically, The Communications Store strives to work for and with the very best. This extends to longstanding client relationships and an exceptional sense of team wellbeing. Leading and being a part of the team is crucial as is the ability to think laterally and creatively around client and team challenges.
The Communications Store is looking for a smart and hardworking Account Coordinator. We are looking to build a business of future thinkers in the world of communications and welcome them into our global team. The position offers the employee experience across our Fashion and Lifestyle teams in the New York based office.
We are looking to build a business of future thinkers in the world of communications and welcome them into New York based team.
The primary role of our Account Coordinator will be to support the team’s day to day activity, working with, and supporting, your colleagues particularly the Account Manager, Director and Senior Vice President.
Account Coordinators will spend time with the senior members of the team to gain real insight into the workings of the company and into strategic campaigns. Depending on company activity Account Coordinators may also be asked to support in the execution of events including product launches and fashion weeks.
- Daily review of media for client coverage and articles of interest
- Manage and facilitate collection coordination, mail-outs of clients’ merchandise, large scale mailings and other daily product send outs
- Assist with the collation of coverage presentations for clients as required
- Support the executives in the daily scanning of press coverage
- Distribute and play a key role in organization of incoming printed media
Organization & Administration
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the team, providing support as requested and required
- Conduct insightful research to support the development of client plans and new business responses
- Provide event support
- Order couriers and do any odd jobs/running that is required on an ad hoc basis
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Assistant / Entry level
- You must have knowledge of Fashion GPS.
- Organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills are very important in this role.
- You will have shown an interest in these areas through relevant school and work experience or part time work if possible.
- Someone who shows a passion for the worlds of luxury brands across a variety of sector
- You will show an understanding of the digital world and be able to exhibit creative thinking
- You will be clever, considered and possibly a little counter-cultural
- You will be a team player who is hardworking and dedicated.
No agencies please. All applicants must have the right to work in the US. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com