The Graphic Design and Creative Content Intern will be responsible for helping amplify Veronica Beard’s marketing programs through creative assets, content and social media. The ideal candidate will find creative ways to inspire active and enthusiastic communities: including daily content creation, creating sophisticated designs, assisting in photoshoots, and creating story boards.
- Brainstorm ideas for editorial and marketing content
- Assist art department with photoshoot planning including sample management, shoot planning, stylings and casting.
- Design website layouts & social media assets
- Assist in photo retouching
- Assist in creation and management of blog and social media content
Skills & Qualifications
- Eye for design, clean + sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Adobe Suite wizard with solid creative portfolio with design and typography
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working across all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat)
- Takes initiative
- Listens well and no task is too small
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with a team
- Passion for learning, always seeking to sharpen skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.