Vivienne Westwood is currently seeking a Full-time Store Manager for our store located in New York, NY.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every customer
- Comply with store security, safety and loss prevention procedures
- Responsible for the store meeting and/or exceeding established goals on a monthly basis
- Must evaluate, coach, and follow up with employees on a daily basis to ensure individual goals are being met
- Responsible for the scheduling of employees on a weekly basis while minimizing unnecessary overtime
- Responsible for the store’s appearance at all times
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and co-workers
- Must have own client book with established history
- Knowledge of Retail Pro preferred
Career Level Required Experienced (Manager)
Experience Required 3+ years
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full-time
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vivienne Westwood is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, policies for recruitment, selection, training, development, and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less than favorable treatment on the grounds of age, sex, background, opinion or any other personal characteristics.