BPCM is looking for talented candidates to join our Mens Fashion PR team as an Account Executive. We are looking for energetic, positive candidates with strong media relations, excellent editorial contacts and in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and trends. Our agency offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance, our team members enjoy working in a collaborative, creative atmosphere with like-minded individuals.
Our ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in luxury fashion brand PR or Marketing within an agency or in-house with proven placements. You should have experience in drafting press releases, developing creative story angles and crafting pitches. You will get to manage a portfolio of fashion accounts alongside senior team members, develop communication plans, implement public relations tactics and coach junior team members.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Securing strategic press coverage (features as well as product placement) in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV and online media outlets.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Fashion Directors, key fashion editors, relevant fashion stylists and bloggers
- Exhibiting strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency and colleagues
- Plan, develop and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR strategies
- Multitasking across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Ensuring that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed and on budget
- Ensuring that client and stylist’s requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value-producing
- Creation, maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press and budgetary tracking documents.
- Generating creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges
- Taking ownership for specific projects without supervision
- Working with Senior Account Executive to manage client timelines and budgets
- Brainstorming creative partnership and activation ideas for clients
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years of experience in an agency or in-house background in Luxury brand PR, Marketing and/or VIP Services.
- College degree – ideally in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with Mens media outlets including blogs, and networks, helpful to have a level of interest and proficiency in New Media landscape
- Strategic and innovative with overall knowledge of fashion and celebrity culture
- Seasoned writing skills
- Expertise in and established relationships within short-lead media
- Advanced presentation skills - ability to manage and gain confidence of client
- Strong project and people management skills
- Strong skills
If you think you embody the qualities above, we invite you to apply and answer a few questions so we can learn more about you.
Apply here: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25
We believe that where you work matters and, as a career community, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy! You'll be working in a space surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental, vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.