BPCM seeks a creative, and highly motivated Senior Digital Publicist for our Beauty Division. We are seeking a hands-on publicist with extensive influencer contacts in beauty, health/wellness, fashion & lifestyle. The candidate will be responsible for all LA outreach to social media influencers. Candidate must be trustworthy, honest, and strategic, willing to adapt to agency and client needs, and of course possess a deep love for all things beauty. The person we choose must possess a strong work ethic and a witty sense of humor.
This role is extremely varied and requires someone with the experience and know-how to work with many different internal teams. The individual we are looking for is a person who can immediately take charge and oversee the day-to-day account work and has a desire to grow with and help expand a thriving department. This person will work side by side with an established team to ensure that daily responsibilities are being fulfilled above and beyond.
- Build relationships with social media influencers across beauty, health/wellness, lifestyle and fashion on behalf of multiple clients
- Create/manage list of social media influencers across beauty, fashion, health/wellness and lifestyle with a focus on US based influencers
- Ongoing identification of new influencers
- Report touchpoints with each influencer
- Manage social tracking programs and influencer marketing programs such as Tribe or Fohr Card
- Work with PR team to create client strategies that amplify activities through influencer engagement
- Identify core group of influencers for client campaigns, events and initiatives (including owned and earned partnerships)
- Proactively ideate opportunities to increase brand affinity and advocacy with influencers for client programs
- Identify/invite key influencers to client sponsored events such as fashion week, Coachella, etc.
- Manage large scale influencer marketing campaigns; taking client brief and overseeing influencer marketing agencies
- Identify key larger influencer partnership opportunities for clients; create yearly activation plans for these partnerships
- Schedule and facilitate influencer gifting’s; ensure that the gifting inventory is properly managed
- Schedule and attend 15-20 influencer meetings monthly; fill out report sheet with conversation topics/next steps for each meeting
- Ideate and plan small to large influencer touchpoints for clients (monthly/bi-monthly)
- Identify/invite 5-40 influencers per event based off event scale
- Location scout, manage vendors, manage budget
- Provide PPT recaps
- Manage influencer mailing campaigns, managing Tribe on campaign metrics
- Identify core group of influencers for mailings
- Sourcing materials, managing vendors, paying invoices, manage mailing house on each mailing
- Provide PPT recaps within 2 weeks of execution
- When applicable, vetting Tribe list of 175 influencers
- Maintain relationships with key digital media in LA market
What you bring to the table:
- 5-6 years of Beauty PR/talent relations experience
- Must have established relationships with Instagram influencers and beauty/fashion bloggers Strong contacts with influencers based in New York & Los Angeles, in regional markets is a plus.
- Constantly on the pulse of the beauty/fashion industry, recognizing new influencers
- Able to identify and pitch creative and on-trend stories
- Able to manage multiple accounts and effectively communicate with clients with creative ideas and solution-based strategies
- Able to pitch local media influencer related news and negotiate larger feature stories
- Collaborate with clients to implement campaign influencer strategies centered around seasonal and new product launches and brand/designer partnerships
- Experience creating unique/sharable creative moments for product mailers and events
- Manages/maintains in-house monthly/weekly influencer reports and tracks client social coverage
- Knowledge of social media trends to oversee and manage client and company accounts
- Extremely organized and manages time effectively
- Glowing recommendations from 3-5 beauty influencers
If you think you embody the qualities above, we invite you to apply and answer a few questions so we can learn more about you.
Apply here: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
We believe that where you work matters and, as a career community, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy! You'll be working in a space surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental, vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.