BPCM’s internship program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure. Our internship program is designed so that our interns help the PR teams across the agency, therefore gaining a well rounded exposure to the industry while providing motivated and interested students with an in-depth knowledge of PR and a meaningful, educational and fun experience.
The BPCM beauty team is comprised of multifaceted national and international beauty brands that are in the forefront of today’s beauty landscape. We are currently on the search for driven, meticulous, committed and self-starting candidates that are obsessed and passionate about the beauty industry to join the Summer 2017 intern team!
If you can answer the below questions with ease and confidence – you’re the right candidate for us!
- Who are the newest brand ambassadors for Maybelline New York?
- What are this season’s top beauty trends?
- Who is your favorite beauty influencer to follow and why?
What You’ll Be Doing:
BPCM represents some of the beauty industry’s top color, skin, hair, nail and fragrance brands and thus you’ll be exposed to all facets of beauty PR. Each day you’ll be tasked with new objectives and priorities, from creating editor INFLUENCER lists, executing send outs, researching case studies, compiling credits for clients, writing press releases, researching influencers and attending industry events. Your responsibilities will also include: Trafficking samples, creating press clips, showroom organization, assisting with events, updating FashionGPS, assisting with press previews and press lists, assisting PR teams on projects, and requests.
The candidate must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Previous PR/Marketing internships preferred.
- Exceptional computer skills (MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiency required)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and interest of the beauty industry is a must
- Must have strong research, time management, communication and adaptability skills
General Internship Requirements
- Be available a minimum of 3 days a week
- Be available for a full semester or 3-4 month commitment
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum 9 units/credits per semester) or be a recent college graduate (within one year)
- Must have verification of college enrollment or graduation record
Apply here: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23