Calzedonia is an Italian fashion brand, founded in Verona in 1987, and with over 4,200 shops worldwide as of 2016. It belongs to Calzedonia Group which also owns Intimissimi, Tezenis, Falconeri and Atelier Emé labels.
- managing contacts with advertising agencies, sales houses, press offices and creative freelancers
- managing media planning activities and media buying
- liaising with HQ teams to ensure brand consistency
- developing local digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals
- managing end-to-end digital projects
- staying up-to-date with all the on and offline media
- developing and enforcing the network with journalists, bloggers, influencers, VIPs and local celebrities
- planning and organizing PR Projects and Events such as shop openings and internal events
- defining the company’s advertising campaigns and communication strategies, aligning these to the local market
- media & communication professional with working experience in fashion companies and/or media agencies and/or press offices and/or communication/advertising agencies
- minimum 3 years of experience in NYC Public Relations
- established network with NYC PR contacts & influencers
- bachelor’s degree
- curiosity, versatility, organization, proactivity and problem-solving
- passion for the fashion world and fashion trends
- social media and social networks knowledge
- MS Office knowledge
In return you will join a well-established, dynamic and international group known for their quality and level of service and the successful candidate will be incentivized for achieving success.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.