Launched in 2006, Community Service Showroom is the brainchild of Natasha Silver and Lisa Phillips. Silver and Phillips share a drive to create a nurturing environment which functions as a community. The company is now the home for amazing brands like Rails, Misa, Newbark, Capulet, and more!
Please Note: This is an ADMINISTRATIVE position (payment is TBD).
DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO):
- Answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, and checking Voicemail when necessary.
- Manage all samples, including inventory, send outs, returns, reservations and requests with all brands.
- Showroom maintenance and presentation including merchandising, hanger organization, etc.
- Entering and Submitting Sales Reps PO’s through weekly logs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for all manufacturers and following up for confirmations.
- Filing all paper PO’s
- Candidate will also assist and participate in multiple NYC based trade shows throughout the year.
- Organize and Coordinate NYC based Tradeshow Logistics: ordering racks, kit preparation, trunk shipments, etc.
- Organize and Coordinate Regional Tradeshow Logistics
- Ordering Office Supplies for the showroom and sales reps.
- Unpacking, Hanging, Steaming all samples
- Minimum 1 year administrative support experience in a fast paced environment (preferably a creative environment).
- Excellent people skills (outgoing, energetic, and upbeat personality preferred).
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills a MUST.
- Willingness to assist reps when needed, regardless of task.
- Understanding of the Fashion Industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to set priorities.
- Proficiency in: Mac Mail, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs.
Please have all resumes and cover letters sent to: email@example.com.