Company: D’Orazio & Associates
Title: Junior Publicist, Jewelry
D’Orazio & Associates is a public relations agency with offices in Los Angeles and New York, specializing in fine jewelry and fashion. We are looking for a Junior Publicist for the New York office with 3 years of Jewelry PR experience. This person must have a background in developing and implementing successful, integrated PR strategies and needs to have strong relations within the field.
- 3 years of Jewelry PR experience
- Strong and growing database of press contacts across print and online outlets
- Can solve problems, think creatively and strategically
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Brings energy, enthusiasm and hustle to support a growing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- Serve as key day-to-day contact with clients
- Brainstorm and draft pitches, press releases, media alerts, production notes, event/press day invites and client messaging
- Arrange and attend desk sides or any other press appointments with clients
- Manage projects from ideation to execution on time and within budget
- Able to bring innovative and creative marketing/press ideas to the table that are on brand, i.e. feature story ideas, collaborations, mailings
- Work with team and clients to develop materials, briefings, on-site support and coordinate events and press days
Please submit resume and cover letter to Raphie Rose at email@example.com.