Calling all Foodie Fashionistas.
Exposure Communications is an integrated agency known for connecting brands with culture. We work with some of the biggest and best-known brands in the world and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking person to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about spirits, food, fashion and lifestyle. Candidates must have great interpersonal and organizational skills, creative writing skills, be able to adapt to a fast paced work environment, be outgoing, and have a basic understanding of communications and the desire to learn more about the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Media monitoring
- Developing client clip reports
- Package sendouts
- Support PR team on account duties
- Establish relationships with national and local media
- Generate media coverage in national and local titles
- Create and maintain media lists
- Organize and participate in internal brainstorming sessions
- Write press releases and brand documents
- Produce agendas and recaps for client meetings
- Effective organizational skills
- CISION knowledge a plus
- Proficient at multitasking
- Enthusiastic and hard-working
- Strong writing skills
- Strong understanding of social media
- Passion for art, music, food, fashion and marketing
To apply, please send your resume and cover letters to Danielle.Katz@exposure.net