Calling all Foodie Fashionistas.
Exposure Communications is an integrated agency known for connecting brands with culture. We work with some of the biggest and best-known brands in the world and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking person to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic about pitching and publicity. We’re looking for someone that is excited about spirits, food, fashion and lifestyle and ready to open their rolodex and challenge themselves to scoring the next great piece of coverage. We’re also looking for someone that’s tapped into a strong influencer or social media network.
We’re looking for candidates with at least two years of experience in PR. That means you are comfortable at generating media lists, writing creative pitches, and planning and/or executing media events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing creative pitches
- Generating robust media lists
- Establish relationships with national and local media
- Generate media coverage in national and local titles
- Developing client reporting
- Write press releases and brand documents
- Produce agendas and recaps for client meetings
- Research and identify unique partnership opportunities
- Support team in media event planning and execution
- Nurture relationships with key influencers
- Minimum of two years in a must
- Experience in client facing emails and meetings
- Proficient at multitasking and organization
- Strong writing skills – must provide samples
- Strong understanding and practice of social media
- Passion for art, music, food, and fashion
To apply, please send your resume and cover letters to Danielle.Katz@exposure.net.