We are a fashion management firm providing strategic and operational support to emerging fashion brands. The marketing department focuses on connecting the worlds of sales, PR, event production, photo shoots, social media and e-commerce.
- Manage all aspects of brand development
- Maintain client timelines
- Oversee client website design, buildout and updates
- Coordinate seasonal editorial and product photo shoots
- Manage production of all trunk shows, fashion week presentations and other sales & press events
- Help source and oversee PR firms and showrooms / sales reps
- Assistance with maintenance of social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and the ability to generate unique content
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1+ years of professional experience in event production or marketing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Excel required
- Existing social media presence and/or expertise
- 4 year degree from a highly competitive college or university
The position is full-time with health benefits. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.