Fashion Stylist, Alison Hernon styles for many magazine editorials as: LadyGunn, Chloe, Venice, Ft. Lauderdale, La Palme and PlayHaus. She styles for eCommerce and catalog houses as: Nordstrom, Macy’s, Burlington Coat Factory, Century 21, and amazon.com
Alison started her career at Interview, Vanity Fair and In Style magazines where she assisted many top notch stylists that worked for photographers as Arthur Elgort and Steven Klein and celebrities as Halle Berry, Trudy Styler, Natalie Portman.
She is in the process of starting her own magazine: http://www.jejunemagazine.com
Alison’s portfolio: https://alisonhernon.viewbook.com
Please email Alison a resume; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steam, iron and prep clothing for photoshoots
- Assist with fittings and on-set for photoshoots
- Be a liaison with designers and showrooms to coordinate sample trafficking
- Help with showroom pulls
- Strong passion and interest in fashion
- Hard-working and eager to learn
- Punctuality is important
- Have basic understanding of the fashion industry
This is a great position for someone wanting to fully delve into the world of fashion and styling.