Andrew started his career at GQ and Teen VOGUE, and has most recently been styling talent such as Grammy-award winning artist Daya, legendary supermodel Niki Taylor, actresses Camren Bicondova, Brec Bassinger, and Stefania Owen, as well as rising model Larsen Thompson, among others. He has also contributed to titles and companies such as PAPER, WWD, and Sony.
- Assist with fittings and on-set for photoshoots
- Be a liaison with designers and showrooms to coordinate sample trafficking
- Help with showroom pulls
- Photo and designer research
- Create mood boards and lookbooks for upcoming editorials
- Be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week
- Strong passion and interest in fashion
- Have basic understanding of the fashion industry
- Willingness to work on weekends is a strong plus
- This is a great position for someone wanting to fully delve into the world of fashion and styling.
To apply, please email Andrew directly at email@example.com with your resume to set up an interview.