The Creative NYC is seeking an Account Executive with an exemplary work ethic. This dedicated individual will be responsible for managing our NYC office and interfacing with clients. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to grow with our company. Ability to take initiative and a keen sense of follow-through are paramount. Salary commensurate with experience.
Day-to-day activity would include the following:
- Pitching news stories and product pitches to long lead and digital press
- Strategy creation for clients
- Event production duties
- Manage product gifting to celebs/influencers
- Sample trafficking (tracking loans, managing samples, updating activity reports)
- Credit monitoring and reporting
- Social media account content creation and management
Candidates experience and skills must include:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong visual aesthetic for laying out client presentations, strategies, and credit decks
- Full knowledge of Cision
- Professional writing capability
- Minimum 2 years experience
Current brands hiree would work with include:
- Dax Gabler
- Farm Rio
- Kimora Lee Simmons
- Martone Cycling Co.
- Melissa Shoes
- MPG Sport
- The ANDI Brand
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.