HANEY, a Los Angeles based luxury brand that embodies the effortless glamour of the city, is seeking a PR, Marketing and Social Media Coordinator. This position will also work closely with sales. This position will report to the Creative Director.
The PR, Marketing & Social Media coordinator will be responsible for planning and implementing public relations and social media programs designed to create, maintain, and grow the brand image of HANEY. This position requires an individual who has a deep understanding of luxury branding and creative strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop social media strategies, detailed plans, and content that are aligned with brand and business goals
- Create annual PR and Social Media plan and budget
- Oversee and manage PR and Social Media teams, ensuring successful execution of plans and strategies
- Manage press site
- Manage PR support of retail marketing initiatives with global PR agencies
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from and into actionable social media engagement plans for continuous improvement
- Oversee and approve creation of all press materials such as media questions, press releases, kits, statements, etc.
- Manage outreach and RFP process by reviewing and analyzing agency proposals and approve final selection.
- Review and approve yearly plans for PR and Events in all regions, including Asia and Europe
- Oversee collaboration and partnership opportunities by selecting partners, negotiating contracts, marketing in-store and online, pitching event and PR strategies, and executing final launch
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of internal Social Media/Public Relations experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple points of contact in an ever changing environment
- Exceptional writing and editing skills are essential
- Must have experience creating corporate brand and press materials
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have an understanding of international business etiquette and culture
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Lauren Kucik at email@example.com.