HL Group, a fast-growing, dynamic New York based Communications, PR, and Marketing Consulting firm seeks an Account Coordinator to work in the Los Angeles office on the VIP Services team. The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, lifestyle, interior design, spirits, media and entertainment sectors, and is quickly expanding into other categories.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and developing talent, entertainment industry and stylists lists
- Proactive photo and media (both social and traditional) monitoring and tracking of pending celebrity and media placements
- Daily account management duties including sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Creatively designing client-facing collateral such as clip reports and initiative recaps
- Tracking samples and coordinating gifting
- Conducting stylist outreach and building relationships in order to secure placements
- Research projects as they arise, including talent target lists, sponsorship and event opportunities
- Contributing to team brainstorms, drafting pitches, suggesting seeding programs and other methods of creative influencer engagement
- Time management to accommodate account load of six clients plus projects
- Must be a college graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in related field
- Minimum one year of experience (applicable internships also acceptable) on either the agency or client side
- Ability to manage and prioritize requests from multiple team members
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Fashion GPS
- Awareness of various social media channels and understanding of fundamental engagement tactics
- Knowledge of tools such as IMDB Pro, Celebrity Intelligence and Cision are a plus
To apply, please send your resume to Jennifer Craker at firstname.lastname@example.org.