Imagine being able to DIY anything you want for your home, regardless of your budget or skill level. With a fast-growing audience of over 45 million monthly visits, Hometalk, the largest DIY community on the web, helps everyone do more DIY projects every day.
How can you help fulfill this vision? Join our content team to curate and showcase the best ideas from the Hometalk community across our major distribution channels, and join our mission to get more people to DIY!
- Identify relatable and doable DIY projects
- Curate DIY ideas from Hometalk to distribute across major channels
- Write compelling narrative to showcase curated ideas
- Assist and collaborate with our distribution and production departments
- Track daily performance using defined KPIs
- Stay up-to date on content and consistently innovate and iterate!
- You have a keen eye for viral DIY projects
- You are a KILLER headline writer
- You have sharp instincts, know how to grab readers, and know how tell a powerful story
- You have strong communication skills and love working with people
- You are super duper organized
- You’re data driven, learning oriented, and can hold yourself accountable to your goals
- You LOVE to DIY!
- Be part of our explosive growth and exciting future ahead!
- Gorgeous office in a friendly co-working space
- Chelsea/Flatiron location - great access to main subway lines
- Free lunch everyday! Plus fully stocked kitchen and wine cooler
- Chill zone (couches, playstation, Apple TV, pool table)
- DIY days
Benefits package: health, holidays and PTO.
Kind and supportive team and a highly engaged user-base that’ll rock your world.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the subject line DIY editor