IRO is a Paris based fashion brand founded by Arik and Laurent Bitton in 2005. Shortly after its inception in Paris, it was brought to the global market, opening it’s first flagship store in New York’s Soho district, alongside store openings in Copenhagen, Rome, Madrid, China, and so forth. The company continues to expand with great success in Europe, US and the Asia. The brand is comprised of womenswear, menswear, accessories, and fine jewelry.
IRO is seeking a full-time manager for our Soho Flagship location.
As our retail stores are an important touchpoint for our customers, our Flagship store manager is responsible for ensuring a positive brand experience for the customer. The ideal candidate will possess a skill set that enables them to develop a team of exceptional associates, inspire excellent customer service standards and customer relationships, and ensure the store exceeds its profitability and top-line sales growth.
Business Development and Performance Management
- Ability to analyze sales report and determine needs of the business and develop partner strategies.
- Develop and execute events and incentives to grow the business.
- Lead the execution of the store business plan to drive performance results and maximize opportunity.
- Be aware of the competition and local environment in order to be competitive and suggest business driving initiatives.
- Ensure store is operating in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Full P & L responsibility.
- Coach and develop retail associates to meet store goals.
- Recruit store associates with specific qualifications and skills that meet company and specific market standards.
- Create a supportive environment to develop and motivate staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly touch base meetings and storewide meetings in order to coach and deliver timely feedback.
- Resolve employee issues in a timely and effective manner and enforce company policies and disciplinary action when needed.
- Process new hire paperwork, status changes, departures and all other people admin processes.
- Identify individual and team training needs.
- Maintain a leadership presence.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
- Know, follow and communicate company policies and procedures including store safety standards, back of house standards, stock, sales and HR policies.
- Communicate corporate directives to staff.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink target.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll reporting.
- Responsible for store schedule to ensure appropriate sales floor coverage.
- Be familiar and able to perform and train staff on all store operations tasks from POS operating to stock room procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years luxury or contemporary retail experience, 2 years in a management role.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, System Processors).
- Strong leadership, observational, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to create a fun and energetic working environment that will encourage and drive others.
- Ability to speak foreign language a plus.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume to IRO.Humanresources@gmail.com, subject line Flagship Store Manager.