IRO is a Paris based fashion brand founded by Arik and Laurent Bitton in 2005. Shortly after its inception in Paris, it was brought to the global market, opening it’s first flagship store in New York’s Soho district, alongside store openings in Copenhagen, Rome, Madrid, China, and so forth. The company continues to expand with great success in Europe, US and the Asia. The brand is comprised of womenswear, menswear and accessories,
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-times sales associate at our IRO Soho Flagship. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, sale-driving techniques, and maintaining and fostering customer relationships.
- Exceed sales goals on a consistent basis, establishing weekly sale strategies
- Deep knowledge of all IRO policies and standards
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of past and current IRO collections
- Build relationships with customers through consignments, client-books, mailings, and follow-ups
- Assist store management in day-to-day operations such as but not limited to maintenance of inventory, shipping and receiving, visual updates, customer repairs, and so forth.
- Stay up-to-date with current fashion and market trends
- Minimum of 3 years experience in retail environment
- Know-how of clienteling and diverse selling strategies
- Positive, outgoing and forward-thinking attitude
- Computer skills such as POS system, Word, and e-mail
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to IRO.Humanresources@gmail.com, subject line Sales Associate.