Jill Stuart is seeking an Assistant Store Manager for the Soho boutique.
The Assistant Store Manager will be expected to drive sales while ensuring the highest level of customer care. You will help lead and motivate the staff to create an energetic environment, and will be responsible for helping the store run efficiently.
- Driving sales, building a loyal clientele
- Assist in developing business strategy to increase brand awareness and maximize profit
- Assist in developing and executing store events
- Managing inventory and stock replenishment
- Assist in educating team on sales plan
- Uphold the highest level of Customer Service and build customer loyalty
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of the brand and be able to convey the Jill Stuart brand image to our customers
- Fun, motivated attitude
At Jill Stuart Soho we are a small, close knit team. This position requires someone who is both energetic and easy going, and is able to take intuitive to help the business run effectively. We are happy to provide competitive compensation for the right person.
To apply please send a short cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.