LE BOOK is looking for hardworking, organized, detail oriented, dynamic and aesthetically driven multi-tasker to join our team. The ideal individual will be able to adapt to an ever-changing industry and be able to perform flawlessly under pressure.
CONTENT & PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
- Must have a command of the English language with strong written and verbal skills
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite programs and Quark and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with proofing, color correcting and print production processes
- Interest in the professional creative industry
- Comfortable using both Mac & PC formats
INDUSTRY RELATIONS INTERNSHIPS
We are looking for interns to help assist the Production, PR/Research and Sales department. This is a non-paid internship (we offer school credit + travel stipend). This is your chance to be a part of the creative community and build your network.
- Assisting production department in collecting artwork from clients
- Creating banners, gifs, emails to promote our Connections tradeshow
- Researching client campaigns and posting them to our site
- Updating our minisite for the upcoming Connections show
- Helping to curate our weekly newsletter
- Research and verify personnel from studios, brands, magazines and ad agencies
- Calling creatives and inviting them to our CONNECTIONS tradeshow, ass
- Research and report on industry news, brands, advertising, and creative happenings.
- Researching ad campaigns and posting them on our site
- Social Media outreach and updates
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into Print, Film Production, Digital, Experiential & VR/AR companies
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities -- meetings
- Be a trusted member of each account team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Be on the forefront of evangelizing Le Book
Please send cover letters and résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify which position you are applying for. No phone calls please.