Linder is a luxury Menswear and Womenswear brand that houses its own in house RTW label based in NYC.
Looking for a multifaceted production manager with abilities in both production and development. Applicant must be adaptable, with a team mentality and a deep interest in the production and manufacturing side of the fashion business.
This position requires competency in the following:
- Creating Development Budgets (including budgeting a projected BOM for each item)
- Sourcing/Ordering/Coordinating shipment of Fabric and Trim for development
- Sourcing/Negotiating contracts with sample rooms and factories (ongoing)
- Creating and maintaining professional, disciplined relationships with factories and sample rooms.
- Adhering to timelines and holding vendors to same.
- Protecting and Archiving patterns and other IP.
- Preparing line sheets for collections -- clear, concise, and attractive.
- Coordinating/Communicating with Sales Department to maximize profit.
- Marking and grading.
- Preparing improved and/or adjusted tech packs for TOPs and Production
- Quality Control.
We are looking for a team member who can manage these tasks and exercise leadership with regard to all personnel involved in production. A tough and can-do attitude required.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Freelance Production Manager.